Garmin Forerunner 945
The Forerunner 945 is a premium GPS Running/Triathlon smartwatch designed for athletes who want to evaluate their training with detailed metrics, tracking and built-in data analysis. It’s geared especially toward runners. The 945 is designed to be worn during any workout, as well as all day (and even night) to help you get a holistic understanding of your fitness.
- Sync music from select premium streaming services, or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones (sold separately) enabled with BLUETOOTH® technology for phone-free listening
- Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load focus, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during your workout
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance; both send your real-time location to emergency contacts
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode