Kelli’s picks to keep you warm and styling.
1. Tasc Pants- There are so many reasons why I chose these, but the number one reason is they are anti odor! Everyone’s gotta love that! They also are moisture wicking and just the right thickness to keep you warm on those chilly fall runs. These pants are super soft, have a UPF of 50, and made out of bamboo!
2. Mizuno quarter zip jacket- this thing seems like it wouldn’t keep you warm lower than 70 degrees but Mizuno has you fooled! This jacket is made out of breathe thermo technology that traps escaping body sweat, makes it warm, and returns it back to the body. It is never fun finishing a run and freezing by your cold sweat.
3. Mizuno knitted hat- this hat has the same breath thermo technology as the jacket. I am also sure that maroon is in this season. So this hat is a win win in my book.
4. Oiselle Lux Runfinity scarf- I have yet to meet a girl who doesn’t love scarves. I picked this scarf because it can go from the active look to the trendy look. I love a product with multiple uses. This scarf is also very soft and sure to keep you warm from the brisk fall winds.
5. Saucony Socks- Anyone’s ankles ever get cold because your leggings are a couple inches away from your socks? Well these socks have little bit of a lip to help that issue. They are also sure to keep your feet dry, little bit of arch stability, and keep you blister free. Runners hate blisters. These will help with that.
The New Runner Mom,
Greg's 5 Picks for the Changing Seasons!
Hey guys I think I’ve got some items here that should be a must have in the tool get for running outside year-round. Things I look for when shopping for running gear are soft textures, wind protection, and comfortable fit.
Being more of a clydesdale runner finding the right fit is not always very easy – a simple rule of thumb for me is going up a size when comparing my running clothes to my regular clothes. For example if I buy a regular t-shirt my size is usually large; however, if I’m buying a tech performance tee at a running specialty outfitter I usually go with the extra large.
My five items in no particular order.
Greg "PEPSI" Koch
Various individual(s) expressing their thoughts on running and the impact on everyday life.