I almost always prefer to run with someone than by myself, even if I am able to take in iPod or something along with me. However, on the off chance I do run solo with music or am on the treadmill, there are certain songs that I love to hear come on. If I hear them blaring on a stereo before or during a race, they are sure to get me pumped up:
1) Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
2) 500 Miles (I'm Gonna Be) - The Proclaimers
3) Chariots of Fire - Vangelis
4) We are the Champions - Queen
5) Gonna Fly Now - Bill Conti
6) Beautiful Day - U2
7) Fix You - Coldplay
8) Your Hand in Mine - Explosions in the Sky
9) Under Pressure - David Bowie & Queen
10) Reader's Choice - What am I missing that should be included?
This is by no means a concrete top 10 (I find my musical tastes are continually changing), but these just reflect my preferences at the moment.
605 Running Company
225 E 11th Street #110
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Open Daily: 11am - 7pm